Maybelline Colorsensational Fatal Red can give you show stopping Red Lips but only if you are not faint-hearted!
I am not sure how a Red Lipstick can kill you but on the top of my head here are a few things that can be fatal….
- Any Boy telling his girl “you look plump” is like going on a suicide mission boyz….
- Watching Dhoom 3 – Yeah…You might just wanna kill yourself after Little B tries to impress you with Tango Charlie Moves & Uday Chopra all acting weird as ever and Lets not even get started on those Chrazyyy Logics..Its like they all went for a toss!!
- And only If you are faint hearted….Maybe…Maybe then….Maybelline’s Fatal Red can be dangerous for your health…
But if you are someone who isn’t scared of too much of Crimson…then Like a Red Velvet Cake, this one is a sure treat for you!!
Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Fatal Red Review
Maybelline’s Fatal Red guarantees show-stopping Red lips. If you have been on the hunt for a Neutral Red Lipstick, then Maybelline’s Fatal Red is a great budget buy for your kitty. Priced at 350 bucks, Maybellines Fatal Red comes without Orange or Pink undertones & looks classy on almost all skintones! In addition to the Neutral Red Punch, Fatal Red delivers a creamy finish to the lips. You can also dab it lightly for a sheer strawberry bitten look. It looks so gorgeous like that I tell you gurl!
Maybelline Colorsensationals feel slightly waxy upon application. But they still are very creamy & glide upon with the utmost ease! Fatal Red started off looking slightly wet and creamy but the creamyness fades after an hour or so. Not that Fatal Red looks all matte, it’s just that the creamyness quotient decreases with time. With Fatal Red, you get full coverage in 2-3 swipes & an average wear time of 3 hours.
The Sweet Aspects
- Alluring Neutral Red Lipstick
- Flattering Shade for a variety of Skin-tones
- Creamy Formula
- Glides Easily
- Staying Power of Approximately 3 hours
- Budgetly Priced at 350 bucks
The Not so Sweet Aspects
- Slightly Waxy upon Application but that iz it!
The Snapshot: It may not be the answer to best Red Lippie out there but If you’re looking for a budgetly Priced Neutral Red, Maybellines Fatal Red is something to look into. Fatal Red is a Neutral Red & can flatter a variety of Skintones. The Lipstick delivers opaque finish in 2-3 coats & stays on for 3 hours around.
Corals W/ Blues Rating: B+
Price: INR 350 for 4.2 g
Dhoom 3 Spoof Teaser….
In case, you are also as weirded out as I am by Dhoom 3′s logics, here’s a Fun spoof of the movie to lighten your mood. This is from a Fun N Genius Guy who writes hillarious spoofs at Vigil Idiot…Here’s the full Link to the Spoof: http://mumbaiboss.com/2013/12/24/the-vigil-idiot-dhoom-3/
If those logics were not crazy enough to kill you, you’re gonna die laughing with these!
And a Kind Disclaimer – I don’t ownership of the above Spoof Image. If anyone has a problem, kindly let me know & it can be taken down.