Hey Hey Hey,
So glad that you are here!! Welcome to Corals With Blues 🙂 which is essentially a Beauty nd a Fashion Blog from India! My name is Richa Saxena & I like to keep this space bubbling with Beauty, Fashion N Style but Occasionally you will find me diving into Tech N Food too! 🙂 & If all this rambling on beauty wasn’t enough, I decided to make videos on beauty beings n fashion @ https://www.youtube.com/c/richasaxena
Now I am guessing you are wondering how did the beauty bug bite me? Well, I was not always a beauty addict ~ On Some days a Neutral Gloss, Kohl & Foundation gal would suffice but the beauty bug really bit me & it bit me hard on one cold chilly afternoon of Milwaukee when I was randomly strolling through the Walgreen’s Pharmacy,sipping over my Bull Frog (Mint Mocha). My eyes hit the pretty cosmetics section of Walgreens. I picked few & then few more & from then onwards, it has been an ever growing obsession. The little science geek in me only wanted to test & trial more of it which I did. Few years later Corals With Blues was formed to share my experience, addiction & passion with you all. Apart from all that, I love photographing products…have taken on a few projects too & indulging in Asian cuisines is my next favorite thing! 🙂
- I love Coral Blushes, Corals lips, Blue Nail Polishes, Blue Eyeliners – Everything that is Coral & Blue and thus the blog name.
- Now, I live in the crazy busy city of Mumbai – Totally love this city – The Skylights, Pushing women in the train, Sealines, everything!!
- Medical Writer by Profession, Beauty Blogger by Choice & a Beauty Fanatic by no choice.
- I love reviewing products & you will find a ton of reviews here too!
- My style statement: Bright Lips & Accessories….Love them all! Big Chunky rings with dangling earrings most of the times & Statement Necklaces occasionally!
- I love Quirky Fashion & Anything Leopard like (explains my cat obsession :))
- I am averse to the much loved appalling distressing concept of skin lightening products in India. For the very same reason, there will be no review on skin lightening products here.
- Yes to Vegan Leather & No to Animal Testing!
& Now for some show-off time! These are some of the amazing brands that we have collaborated with over the years….
For any queries, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org