I have to tell you something……Something that you will know if you know me in person! & that is that I am quite a workaholic!!! I like to work, I like to be busy but in that process, I tend to get stressed too….I have a tendency to overwork myself & then get all stressed & hyper about everything that I was not able to do…Yea..I am pretty psychotic like that but I have ways to destress myself & get back to what I love doing! And here are some ways on how I destress myself….
1. Hot Chamomile Tea ~ Chamomile Tea is known to calm your senses down. It relieves me of all the stress, somehow relaxes the muscles & zones me out. Hot Chamomile Tea is also known to help you sleep better & more soundly! Every time I sip through Chamomile Tea, I go into the most relaxed trans state ever…I recommend Twinnings London 🙂
2. Drink Hot Chocolate & Watch Big Bang Theory ~ Okay, Not everyone loves Big Bang but I absolutely love the show! It is one of my Favorite shows ever…Sheldon Cooper always makes me laugh & combine that with a rich hot chocolate will make me forget all my stress!
3. Declutter & Organize ~ One of my favorite obsessions is to declutter & reorganize everything! It’s the best stress therapy ever ~ Simply helps me to relax & shifts my mind from all the mundane routine!
4. Go through my Makeup ~ Being the Makeup addict I am, I love to Browse through my vanity & create looks in my mind. It’s an outlet to my creativity & always gets me refereshed! If you’re not a makeup addict, I recommend a hobby like cooking or reading or something that you love to do!
5. Massage scalp with Hot Coconut Oil ~ Probably the most effective of all, this has been used since ages to relax one self! Massaging the Scalp with Hot Coconut Oil simply relieves me of all the stress…..I am going to try a new quick way to De-stress & #SlowDownZindagi using Parachute Advansed Aromatherapy Oil in association with BlogAdda